Topic: What should Batman ride in order to save Jason?

I am recreating a scene from "A Death in the Family" in my next film (Do your research if you don't know what I just said). I need help choosing if Batman will ride his Batcycle or a regular Bicycle while on his way to save Jason. Should the scene be serious and authentic or silly and comedic?

Note: Either way Jason will die just like how he did in the comics.

http://local.twitpicproxy.com/web6/img/583352367-a552bddb1ce8939ee49c9920772b1889.4fb92310-scaled.gif

Re: What should Batman ride in order to save Jason?

Batcycle, or at the very least a black stylized bicycle.
I just can't see a wealthy, prosperous Bruce Wayne riding on a normal bicycle. mini/no

A rickshaw.

I think it should be very serious. The death of Jason Todd is a really sad moment, and a pivotal one in future Batman stories. But aside from that last point, it's the death of a Robin, which is something I personally don't think should be silly and funny.

But hey, that's just me.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I love James Agee; I haven't read A Death in the Family Yet, but have a copy of "Agee on Film"; great writer.

jampot wrote:

I think it should be very serious. The death of Jason Todd is a really sad moment, and a pivotal one in future Batman stories. But aside from that last point, it's the death of a Robin, which is something I personally don't think should be silly and funny.

But hey, that's just me.

This. we don't need any more goofy Batman film's.

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

He should ride the Batcycle if your going with the serious outlook of the film. mini/blankexpression