Topic: Repelling Spider's 24fps Walk Cycle Tutorial

Hey everyone! I just uploaded my first tutorial video showing how I animate walking. Check it out: (sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I wasn't quite sure where to stick it.)

YouTube

Re: Repelling Spider's 24fps Walk Cycle Tutorial

Great! The tutorial is neat, well prepared and organised. Also it's really easy to follow. Although I'll probably always stick to good ol' 15 frames I was still intrigued to see how it was done. Sometimes you stumble over your words a bit but thankfully that was minimalistic. (I believe this needs to go into the 'Other Films' sub-forum)

Wow, that was great!
Will you make more tutorials in the future? Camera movement, maybe?

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

@Keesret - Thanks Kees, I appreciate it! And yeah there were a couple of spots with my stumbling haha.

@Briks - Thanks! And most likely I will, thanks for the suggestion! I'd like to hear more. Camera movements is something I might could highlight one. mini/smile

Repelling Spider wrote:

@Briks - Thanks! And most likely I will, thanks for the suggestion! I'd like to hear more. Camera movements is something I might could highlight one. mini/smile

sweet! sounds awesome!

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Very nice tutorial! I would like to see camera movement and flips (minifigure back/frontflip) and
... well, there are actually a lot of tutorials I would like to see.
Like:
How you made that guy, Josh or something, to fall
How you did the juggling
How you made it look like the astronaut was floating.
If you have the time, of course mini/tongue

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP