Topic: The store needs to be updated.

The BIM Store hasn't changed for I bet like FOREVER. Please reply if you agree they should update on the products they are selling/suggesting what people should buy. For example: " I think they should add green screens, new shirts, and replace the Logitech 9000 with the C920."

Re: The store needs to be updated.

mini/no The reason there are no new shirts are that these simply aren't selling.
And as far as I know, there won't be any new shirts. Smeagol just got burned on them, (Meaning he almost didn't even make his money back) and it was just a failed attempt to generate some more funds.

And I don't know about the camera issue.

Admittedly, I'm unfamiliar with the C920. Pritchard is correct about the shirts, though. I don't have many left, but I don't intend to make more because they sold poorly even after people in polls indicated more than enough interest in buying shirts.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

Pritchard is correct about the shirts, though. I don't have many left, but I don't intend to make more because they sold poorly even after people in polls indicated more than enough interest in buying shirts.

Well maybe instead of making a whole bunch of shirts and then expecting people to buy them, maybe a member could request one, you make one, and then send one off. Just an idea.

It's pretty expensive to have individual shirts made. A lot of services won't even print individual shirts. There are those that do, like Zazzle or Cafepress, but at that point you can hardly make money off of them because they're so expensive (with a starting price of $21 or so for a not particularly nice shirt, there's not much room to mark it up).

That said, the BiM t-shirts are still for sale as long as you don't want a particular size/color combination that we've run out of! There aren't a lot left, so if you want to get one you'd probably better do it sooner rather than later.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png