Topic: New Modular Building!

LEGO has added a new set to the modular building line: the Town Hall. It contains some interesting pieces (such as two croissants) and what looks like a brick separator to me. Thoughts?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/youtube.jpghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/sitelogo.jpg

Re: New Modular Building!

Seems pretty good, except I wouldn't pay $200 to get a brick separator and some croissants. mini/tongue
The figs seem very intriguing though.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Those hairpieces. And that camera! Impressive.

That set is tall mini/eek  I want to get the red/brown bricks that the sets made of(or the pillars).

Me gusta.... Mucho...

Although I can't say I love the color that they picked. It's kind of an ugly-looking color and doesn't work for this sort of building. Cafe Corner was certainly 20% cooler. But the design work on this is certainly very well done.

WOAH! I saw this on display at the LEGO Store today, and it is still awesome in real life. Who else has seen this in real life and still think it's awesome?

Nice, might just buy that one.

Awesome! Another must have for me. I love the working elevator, nice little feature. Just won't put this right next to the Fire Brigade, they look alot alike.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

I'm either getting the Town Hall or the Pet Shop soon! I love the podium room and the office.

The Mayor's suit, it would be splendid to make a 10th Doctor (doctor who) with his blue pinstripe suit.

Ohhh! I slapped my leg but it's actually my balls!- Hal.

I really like the color of the bricks and the columns. The camera setup is cool as well.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Of course the first thing I look at are the minifigures. This set would be a great set to have for a background. I wish I owned all of those type of realistic sets, and had them all lined up like an actual city. I wish...

It looks awesome but I just don't have the money mini/sweat