Topic: HELP!!

Hey guys... I know I keep asking questions but I am a little bit new to brickfilming.. I know the basics... but how do you all stop flickering lights in the background... PLEASE HELP!!

- NAR Animations

Current Project: Lego Modern Warfare 3
Can Help Anyone with special Effects

Re: HELP!!

Set all the settings on your camera to manual. By the way, this shouldn't be in this forum. This forum is for movies in the production stage.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Thanks So Much.... That Helps Sooooo Much.... Sorry i poosted this here

It can also help to wear dark clothes. Oh, and I would suggest getting little desk lamps (if you don't already) and covering them with paper to diffuse the lights. One more thing, block all natural light. That's probably the most important. Hope this helped you. mini/smile

Oh, and by the way, welcome to BiM! Read this if you haven't already. mini/smile

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

THANKS SO MUCH MR LEGO

Briks - surely the posters question is in exactly the right forum? The place to prevent light flicker is during shooting, or as its known in the film industry - PRODUCTION!

Granted that it is often left for the post-production guys to correct the mistakes made in production, but thats no excuse for getting a fundamental thing like lighting sorted out prior to rolling the camera.

Ah, ok. Sorry mini/XD

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv