Topic: The Chicken and the Alien Production Blog

This is not a finished film (not hardly), so I'm not quite sure whether it should be in this forum or the community forum. If a mod thinks it needs to be moved, that is fine.

Many of you remember Errol from BF, and some of you might have visited one of his sites, GeekLoveSongs.com. Anyway, I am just about to begin working on a CG animated music video for his song, "The Chicken and the Alien." I'm starting up a little production blog that has links to the song, and I'll be updating it as I make progress on the video. (already have, actually.) Just though some of you might want to bookmark the page and check it out every once in a while. It isn't stop-motion, but maybe it will be inspiring. Or maybe it will inspire you to never do CG animation. Either way.

TCATA Production Blog

Thanks!

- Leo

Last edited by Leonardo812 (March 1, 2009 (03:15pm))

Re: The Chicken and the Alien Production Blog

That chicken has a really long neck.  It's like a giraffe-chicken hybrid.  Other than that, looks nice.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

That chicken has a really long neck.  It's like a giraffe-chicken hybrid.

He he - yes, and on purpose actually. The characters are pretty bizarre and caricatured (hope I spelled that right), mainly in an attempt to match the style of the song. In this case I wanted the chicken to be able to kind of sway it's big fat head back and forth, and also to contrast the tiny legs.

- Leo

OH!  That's who you are!  *LAUGH*  Ok, I'm silly, I never associated your real name with your username on BiM.  *laugh*