Re: Giant Alien Bananas From Outer Space

Looks awesome Darkman mini/yes

Just how much of a "B-Movie" will this be? The poster is tempting me to do a MST3K parody using this.

Darkman, that is so gaddamn awesome.
Hello y'all, sorry I haven't been really posting a whole lot (well, at all) in this thread, school's been keeping me busy. But yeah, this is probably going to be the last brickfilm I'll be a part of (probably, maybe) so I'm going to go all out with the citywide battle. Therefore stuff will be on fire and actually exploding. Hopefully.
Anyway, pics coming spoon.

@mcoov: It'll hopefully be as much of a B-Movie as Zombie Attack II or Alien Parasites, if not a little more. An MST3K parody would be !@#$ hilarious.

This film sound so darn awesome.  But how are you going to get the bananas in a Brickfilm mini/confused are they going to be Lego?

coolmanfilm199 wrote:

This film sound so darn awesome.  But how are you going to get the bananas in a Brickfilm mini/confused are they going to be Lego?

We're using real bananas mini/smile

Pillow wrote:
coolmanfilm199 wrote:

mini/love

Can't wait for this.
(Where's the emote for licking your lips? As that would be perfect for displaying my current thoughts.)

Not like that's hard to animate mini/wink   not at all mini/lol

Pillow wrote:
coolmanfilm199 wrote:

I feel like puking rainbows. That's gonna be awesome!

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Well it sounds very exciting I just wonder how they're gonna cope with real banana scenes mini/smile how do you animate a banana? mini/bigsmile can't wait to see it!

LarryStudios wrote:

Well it sounds very exciting I just wonder how they're gonna cope with real banana scenes mini/smile how do you animate a banana? mini/bigsmile can't wait to see it!

That's what I'm thinking.  I might just do it for fun to see how hard it would be mini/bigsmile Hu mini/blankexpression  I think I'll give that a go.

Rats, all the bananas at my house have gone bad.  Well, looks like it's time for my mom to make banana bread mini/lol

Coolman Films wrote:

Rats, all the bananas at my house have gone bad.  Well, looks like it's time for my mom to make banana bread mini/lol

Lucky dude! I'm in College and my girlfriend cooks really bad so I gotta make my own food mini/lol

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

Looks cool!
I just hope that by B-movie,it's not like one(cheesy effects,lame actors,etc).

-CDP

B-movie's are awesome in their own right, Like Frankenfish and Frankenstein Vs the space monster nawh, Paintball play to survive

Last edited by ghostofmrsdaystudios (March 6, 2012 (02:23pm))

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

B-movie is not a B-movie if it doesn't have cheesy effects and bad acting mini/wink is there going to be gory violence too? I recently rewatched Hobo With a Shotgun and even though the first time I saw it I hated it this time it was pretty cool mini/smile would be interesting to see a brickfilm like that.

Their must be over the top bloodiness, like you guy's did on Day of the Ghoul, just with more blood mini/smile

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

and bananna blood!

Yes, my moms going shopping.  Now she can get some bananas mini/lol

Anything new happen?

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

While this thing isn't dead, and we're still going to make it, don't expect anything exciting to happen until like 2013.
It's evident that this thing is in development hell for now, I went into this year with the intention of getting this thing done but it's been a really busy year for me (final year at school) so everything else got kinda put to the side. But we're both still set on making this.
Just a quick little update so you know it's still on.