Topic: Prop building challenge

lets see how this works.

hang on is there already a prop building challenge? mini/eek
oh well if this is unoriginal and/or stupid a mod can close it, sorry for spamming. mini/tongue

Rules:

The judge picks a topic (Cars ships lamps etc.) and the entries must be props for that topic

the Judge can post pictures to help "inspire" the participants but I would not suggest that because it discourages creativity

The judge can also put a number of "features" that the prop must have, like a lift able hood for a car or maby a spinning propeller for a plane.

Entery:

you post a picture of your prop (but not to many) r a link to a brickfilm that you use the prop in.
I'm not sure weather it would be fair to let you use props from brickfilms you've made in the past but I wont make a rule against it for now.

Judging:

this is a tricky subject. originally I thought that it would be similar to the Minifigure building challenge of Animation challenge. were the judge does everything. then i thought, hey wouldn't it be fun for other people to have a say in the results. so I came up with a compromise. to enter you post a picture of your model of maby a brickfilm of it. in the same post as the picture you cam put the name of your model or a letter. if you want to "vote" for that model you can simply include that model name or letter in your post
Example:

I like: A

or

I'll vote for "racing roads"

if this becomes to cumbersome I will eliminate this part.

The winner gets to pick the next prop to build.

Prizes:

lets see, umm prizes, well you get to judge next and of course there's that warm feeling you get so yea. I'll go with that mini/smile
_______________________________________________________________________________________
all right everything semes to be in order.
the first topic will be CARS
Unless there is a large population of Brickfilmers that would like something else mini/wink

features: you must have at least two One of these

• an open-able hood and/or trunk

• a door that opens and closes

• it could be a convertible mini/shifty

• ummm maby you could add an ejectors seat? (these things are harder to think of than I thought)

_________________________________________________________________________________________
if there are any questions, ask me and I'll try to answer 'em

now Go build mini/delirium

Last edited by Coyote Creek Films (January 15, 2012 (08:57pm))

Re: Prop building challenge

There are actually quite a few topics already like this.

Re: Prop building challenge

oh well if this is unoriginal and/or stupid a mod can close it, sorry for spamming. mini/tongue

I didn't see that there were other topics like this until after I posted sorry again mini/sweat