Topic: Axogon Composer won't install

Hey, so yeah it won't work.When i click the yes on the setup question it says Setup Error "cannot create file".I just want to mess around with it and try some chroma keying.

Re: Axogon Composer won't install

Does other software install in the same location on your hard drive without problems?  If not it could be an access problem, if you're using Vista or something.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Ok coming back to this thread.Yes a lot of the stuff i have downloaded is in the folder i'm downloading AC too.i'm using XP.I really need an editor and effects program.I downloaded a trial of AE but the system requirements were not met mini/rolleyes .Please help!!

Try fx home, it's very easy to use mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

mini/blankexpression you have to pay for it.

Last edited by LEGOStudios (February 4, 2009 (11:59am))

You do have to pay for fxhome.

Its probably worth it because it is so easy, and axagon is very complicated.

Hey I can't even find where to download Axogon Composer. Do you happen to have a link for it?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

mini/mrgreen Green Lego Man mini/mrgreen

http://rvidproductions.blogspot.com/200 … nload.html

Haha, now I'm having the same problem as LEGOstudios was with downloading axgon composer. Anyone know how i can fix this? I'm using windows vista currenty.

Last edited by Green Lego Man (February 16, 2009 (05:57pm))

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Since neither of you got answered i'll bump the thread this may also help other people trying to use it on vista.
on the installer icon right click> then click on properties>then the compatability tab> then tick the box for: "run this program in compatability mode for"> "then make sure windows XP service pack 2 is selected"> then trying installing it.

_2014

I have the same problem, but Smeagol said to try to find something simpler.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

How about Wax 2.0?

Last edited by D.J.M. (February 19, 2009 (03:30pm))

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Whoohoo! I got it installed! It didn't work under Windows XP, but it worked under Windows 2000 combatibility mode for me. mini/mrgreen