Topic: Which are the best two creator houses?

So, I have 80-ish pounds to spend for Christmas and want to get some Creator sets. The problem is I can't make my mind up and was wondering which two were the best that have been made?

I was thinking about making two MOC houses, one of which I had started, is that a better idea?

Last edited by TheLegoCammster7 (December 6, 2011 (02:36pm))

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

Re: Which are the best two creator houses?

You should build some gets some parts for MOCs off of bricklink and build your own house. I don't get sets so I wouldn't know which house is the best...

I tend to buy all my parts custom, it works out cheaper and you can customize the set to make it perfect to your style of brickfilming. However if I had to choose a Creator set I'd go for the apple tree house just because you could integrate it easily into a city scape or a country backdrop, however in the end it depends on what you wish to do with the set.

AngryMouse - Youtube

I personally like the Beach house or whatever, the yellow thing. It's quirky and interesting but not in a bad way and can still pass off as a regular house.

AngryMouse wrote:

I tend to buy all my parts custom, it works out cheaper and you can customize the set to make it perfect to your style of brickfilming. However if I had to choose a Creator set I'd go for the apple tree house just because you could integrate it easily into a city scape or a country backdrop, however in the end it depends on what you wish to do with the set.

This^