Re: THAC 8 Starts NOW [CLOSED]

I have faith in you NXT, that you'll do the right thing (if you need a hint, LampLight is telling the truth).

Guys, it's not an issue of right and wrong. It's an issue of fair and unfair. If exceptions are made to the rules which were clearly set out, it's a situation of preference and unfairness. While I hope that things work out for Lamplight, let's not make this into something that will leave people resentful if they don't get their way.

Gd Luck With Your Case Lamplight

Youtube
"2011, A New Beginning For Lego....2012, An End For Lego......And Other Things.... "

TOY ENTRY (No Title Yet) Scripting: 75% The Set:30% Animating:0% Editing:0%

I don't mean to sound impatient, but do we know when the results are announced yet? I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything as usual...

Brickyman wrote:

I don't mean to sound impatient, but do we know when the results are announced yet? I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything as usual...

I think we're just waiting to see what'll happen to Lamplight and then they'll start judging...

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

NXT has to create a shortlist of 25 entries to send to the judges, to make their job easier. From there on it's up to them.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I'm so excited about it.

yay they're done verifying!

Youtube | Twitter
"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

I was disqualified. mini/sad

Too bad.

NXTManiac wrote:

This is Bricks in Motion's second official THAC, but the eighth one held inside the brickfilming community.

THAC VI was hosted on bricksinmotion.com as well. This is actually the third.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Read the last post's date...

http://www.youtube.com/user/skateboardcrazy2
The Youtube channel of god
fyi: I am now known as Fat Cat Films on youtube. Formerly DDProductions

Guys please don't bump such old threats like this.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

I saw this post and thought that it was this year's THAC, and I completely missed it all yesterday because it said "time's up!"

mini/cat herp derp

topitmunkeydog wrote:

I saw this post and thought that it was this year's THAC, and I completely missed it all yesterday because it said "time's up!"

mini/cat herp derp

Couldn't you've looked at the first post's date?

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:
topitmunkeydog wrote:

mini/cat herp derp

-CDP

Topit wasn't the one who bumped it, besides, you've bumped a good bit threads in the past, too.

-LASF

LASF wrote:
cooldynamyteproductions wrote:
topitmunkeydog wrote:

mini/cat herp derp

-CDP

Topit wasn't the one who bumped it, besides, you've bumped a good bit threads in the past, too.

-LASF

Remember,when i was new to brickfilming and new to the site,i was a n00b.

-CDP

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited by Anteater (December 4, 2011 (02:59pm))

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

mini/confused I didn't bump this post
Omarnol did. I just saw the thing that said "Time's Up" and had a brainfart and thought that I missed the whole contest... I was the fourth post after the bump

topitmunkeydog wrote:

mini/confused I didn't bump this post
Omarnol did. I just saw the thing that said "Time's Up" and had a brainfart and thought that I missed the whole contest... I was the fourth post after the bump

It's not your fault.

And cooldynamite, don't accuse anybody about bumping a thread when you do it yourself all the time.

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...