Topic: The Festival of Souls 2 - The Shortlist [CLOSED]

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Desktops/fos2_try2.png
So everyone, sorry it's been a long time coming (STUPID EXCUSES) but the results are in! However as apposed to rush through to them I thought I'd announce the nominees/shortlist for ya'll so even the ones who didn't win can see that they still placed highly. On request, people who didn't get nominated can be asked for their overalls - but there's a better way of doing! Hopefully this Monday or Tuesday I'll be hosting a Vokle (www.vokle.com), where I'll be answering all your questions live on video!

But enough chit-chat, that can wait until after the nominees. Oh, but by the way, the categories have been changed a little after some discussion with the judges. So, here they are, as follows, in no particular order:

BEST OVERALL: (winner gets $40 of BrickWarriors Goodies)
3. The Scream
2. Disturbed
1. Patient 24

BEST TECHNICAL: (winner gets $20 of BrickWarriors Goodies)
3. Patient 24
2. The Dark Woods
1. Appearance on the Road

BEST NEWCOMER: (winner gets $20 of BrickWarriors Goodies)
3. Camping
2. Lego Halloween Story
1. Paranoia

BEST HORROR: (winner gets $20 of BrickWarriors Goodies)
3. The Scream
2. Patient 24
1. The Dollhouse

Alright everyone, so until tomorrow! Please feel free to guess the winner or put your own opinions in. I'll be adding the links shortly to each entry. Thanks to our judges, Legogod, Jstudios, Lucas, and Vik. Also thanks to Martin P for additional work. And of course our brilliant Sponsors, BrickWarriors! (www.brickwarriors.com)

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Re: The Festival of Souls 2 - The Shortlist [CLOSED]

Congrats everyone! I really wished I had finished my entry (don't worry, I'm still working on it anyway). Can't wait till next years FoS! mini/bigsmile

Man, I was really hoping for Best Newcomer. mini/confused

Anyway, congrats to all winners!

-LASF

I got third place in Best Newcomer? mini/smile'

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP

Congrats to the winners! Never got around to making my entry though but there is always next year!

PunBB bbcode test
"Muuuuffinnn." -Derpy Hooves

Congrats to everyone who has made it! mini/smile

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

This is the shortlist, or the nominees, so these aren't the winners - these are the candidates for each category which might win.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

On request, people who didn't get nominated can be asked for their overalls - but there's a better way of doing! Hopefully this Monday or Tuesday I'll be hosting a Vokle (www.vokle.com), where I'll be answering all your questions live on video!

A Vokle sounds cool though can you also make a chart with all the results (Overall), like from 1st to last place? Like with BRAWL.

-LASF

I'm excited to see i'm nominated for Best Horror. Good luck to the other nominees. mini/smile

Great job everyone! I would've entered but I was just to busy. mini/sad

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

That's amazing!! I'm nominated for Best Technical. mini/smile Good luck to the other nominees!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg

Awwwww... well, always next year. Congrats to the guys who did make it, and I'm so glad MaxButcher is nominated for Best Overall!

http://oi44.tinypic.com/1z3baep.jpg
And the funny thing is, I don't even like donuts that much!
Youtube Channel

congrats to all the nominees...really hoped for best newcomer.

LASF wrote:

Man, I was really hoping for Best Newcomer. mini/confused

Anyway, congrats to all winners!

-LASF

Same. But, I guess I did not know how long you could have been making videos/member on bim (don't know how they did it) to be a newcomer.
Cause I'm way new to this. mini/smile

Considering I just used this (great) contest as an excuse to make something serious - I am shocked to find myself nominated for 'Best Horror' and 'Best Overall'.

All I can do is wish everyone else the best of luck....

YouTube
Max, She/They

Congrats to all the current nominees (anyone who's listed), and good luck to everyone! mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Max Butcher wrote:

Considering I just used this (great) contest as an excuse to make something serious - I am shocked to find myself nominated for 'Best Horror' and 'Best Overall'.

All I can do is wish everyone else the best of luck....

You deserve it, yours was my favorite entry.
I'm quite sad I didn't make mine (I will start working on it next summer, though). Congratulation to the nominees.

Max definitely needs to win something, his entry is fantastic.

So... results?

Squash wrote:

So... results?

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.