Topic: script ideas

I need a new and crazy Idea for a brickfilm, that's about 3 minutes longer... I've already written the script but i'm not sure to make that, and I can't put the script here because it's all in Italian... well, I hope you could help me... (it have to be crazy because it's all a dream)...:/, I know it could be a bad Idea, but I want just try...

Re: script ideas

There's lots of ideas here.I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for...

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

There's lots of ideas here.I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for...

...uhmmm... I don't think I should steal Ideas to other people without permission... anyway, thanks...maybe its better that I use my script...would you like to know the story???(no)...

People are posting ideas there so that you can use them. It's not stealing! mini/wink

You can tell us the story.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

...acc, the story...well, do you really want to hear it?(not to hear but read) ...ehm... A man, we don't know who, is at his home, walking through the living room, and arrives a letter. He looks the sofa and the letter because he wanted to go to the sofa but (ok, don't make it longer, MP mini/rolleyes )...he read the letter,written by a man called Jack: it says to find him in a street, at an hour(I still don't know what's street or hour), and talk about life (question, matter, issue, point, case:I'm Italian, lazy). The day after the day before (what???) he go out to buy something ( I thoug to milk that he just finished), he find himself in a unknown street, dark, in the shadows, the time is when the letter said to find this jack. Then he turns around and find a man that says to be Jack the ripper, kills the man, and then the man wake up. what do you think??? (Its horrible, stupid and jack the ripper has killed only womans in his life)...so, using their Ideas is not stealing?...

Last edited by MPfist0 (February 24, 2009 (10:41am))

i like the idea...

Script=15-20%                        Editing=0%                      Film: Lego SAW           
Props and Set=65-70%            Mastering=0%                 
Animation=5-10%                                                          Upcoming Film: God of War
Voice-over=0%                       Complete=17%

...really?Thank you mini/smile...