Re: Build it! A Mini-scale House

Random ideas: weapons, rabbits, mini trucks, mini cars, space technology, robots.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

No entries? I might have to change it if we dont some in the next day

You didn't officially start the challange. To officially start it, you need to give the theme and the deadline.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Ok the new theme is a micro-scale house. The deadline is the 22nd

Last edited by Stevefrog (September 18, 2011 (12:19pm))

It's a good thing I checked on this thread, or I would never have known the theme had changed.
http://content.screencast.com/users/TLC7/folders/Jing/media/ea8b2da3-5af2-438e-8999-ccd9b968c7ef/2011-09-20_2142.png

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

Should I put an indication of what the current theme is on the thread title yeah I'll do that here goes.
Whatever, this thread is kind of a fail anyway.

The thread is not a fail. Just give it some time.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:

Thanks for entering Cammster! This thread seems to be doing pretty good MunkeyDog

BUMP.

New theme - A Boat

This boat does not have to be a normal boat. It can be a super villain boat with machine guns or a boat that can fly. Possibilities are endless (sort of...), get building!

Deadline - October 19th

Let's hope this thread doesn't almost die again. EDIT: Seems it is happening. mini/sad

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (October 21, 2011 (01:07pm))