Re: Your Brick Philosophy

mini/confused  I don't like to damage my LEGO collection though I can see why you would.

I don't get brickarms because i do no digital or cgi editing and flourescent pices only work on main lego however i use a lot of brickforge items and cutting bricks is my skill. However i don't consider decals customizing unless you made them.

Hmmm, if I have to I will cut the occasional knife blade or rifle or something. Yes, I did buy a few Brickarnms sets a while back but now I don't due to the fact that I probably don't need guns anymore. As for decals, nada. No decals. They always manage to look crooked. So yeah, pretty much vanilla LEGO except for cutting them and using Brickarms.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

I'm fine with using brickarms and brickforge weapons,and i might make some custom's and put them on e-bay(if i really need money,and i mean that "no more lego for me",stupid parents.They don't know how much i need this stuff!!!).

I generally build my sets out of purely lego, because I personally think that the slight colour difference between Lego and Mega Bloks really stands out, I have no problem with using brickarms, or props that aren't Lego for that matter! But Lego sets and minifigs are a must for me!

Brickarms, Brickforge and LEGO.

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

I'm fine with using brickarms and brickforge weapons,and i might make some custom's and put them on e-bay(if i really need money,and i mean that "no more lego for me",stupid parents.They don't know how much i need this stuff!!!).

mini/no Calling your parents stupid is not a good idea. They raised you and you should be thankful you have luxuries like LEGO.]

Aero_Studios wrote:

mini/no Calling your parents stupid is not a good idea. They raised you and you should be thankful you have luxuries like LEGO.]

I agree. They allowed you to be on the internet with all us people, unknowing who we people really are. Be a little grateful.

I don't cut any LEGO bricks, (yay, correct grammar, Lego bricks, not Legos, ) because it's cool to use other bricks to display the act of whatever's happening.

Aero_Studios wrote:

mini/rolleyes My mom said:

my mom wrote:

no more lego for you

I wish I listened to my mum when she said that I should start cutting back on LEGO. Now I have more then I really need, and since I'm starting to use LEGO less now it's a bit of a pain.

Also, I feel as if you have a moral hate towards your mother...

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

I wish I listened to my mum when she said that I should start cutting back on LEGO. Now I have more then I really need, and since I'm starting to use LEGO less now it's a bit of a pain.

You could just, you know, give it to me. mini/tongue

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

Onion wrote:

Teh Eagle wrote:

You could just, you know, give it to me. mini/tongue

Yeah, same, I actually have less Lego then I need.

EDIT: This is starting to get off-topic here.

-LASF

I'm okay to cut LEGO if I speicialy bought it for that or I had A bunch of that piece. Also, I will use brickarms or forge (if I had some. mini/tongue ). I will not use mego bloxs or any other knock off except, if I get some and decide I like it, Enlighten bricks.

Last edited by Mr.Rundown101 (September 5, 2011 (01:28pm))

I'm fine with everything. If I need to cut, I do it, same with burn, paint, mutilate, whatever. I accept mods, brickarms, brickforge, anything, although I don't own any, but I never had to use them in any of my films (only exception Concentration, but the piece was already broken). If something needs to be done, just do it. That's what I think. Also, cooldynamyte, you shouldn't say stupid parents. How much do you need this stuff? More than eating, sleep, and go to school? It is enough if they buy you stuff. And even if she said "no more lego for you", that means nothing anyway.

I do sometimes damage bricks but I only damage bricks if I know that it's for a good film, not some scrappy test film.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

I use LEGO, Brickarms and, yes, i have modded some old Playmobile making it into pistols and grenade launchers, i dont really mind modding, painting, and cutting lego bricks, and i usually dont put stickers on my products, since i usually dissasemble it withing days. And. No. MegaBl***.

Ohhh! I slapped my leg but it's actually my balls!- Hal.

I think that using fake blood is ok, cutting lego is ok, and customizing figures using lego parts.
But I don't think using decals or parts from other brands is right.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

I use pure lego, mostly. I just find a way to make it look like I want with different techniques that don't involve cutting, melting, or drawing on them, but I'm sure if I really needed it for the film, I would do those things for realism. mini/bigsmile I just would prefer not to, so I kinda try to avoid it.

The great thing about using only LEGO is that it makes you more creative. You can do allmost anything with CGI and custom made bricks (BrickArms and the like) but it is the limits that make brick filming fun!

There is no world outside LEGO walls...

Gasp! No way, Im a purist! (Except for Brickarms)