Topic: God of War and Lego SAW

Are now in production!  I may need some voice overs....anyone interested?

Script=15-20%                        Editing=0%                      Film: Lego SAW           
Props and Set=65-70%            Mastering=0%                 
Animation=5-10%                                                          Upcoming Film: God of War
Voice-over=0%                       Complete=17%

Re: God of War and Lego SAW

The Audio forum would be the place to ask people.

Last edited by randomparrot (February 20, 2009 (01:19pm))

_2014

or here....

Script=15-20%                        Editing=0%                      Film: Lego SAW           
Animation=5-10%                                                          Upcoming Film: God of War

No, the Audio forum is where you put casting calls.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

toxikinjektion wrote:

or here....

That's a stupid answer. Randomparrot is here for a long time, and knows more of this site then you.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Shouldn't you finish the script before asking for voices?

That's what I thought of too.
Well he could give test lines (or something like that, sorry since I live back in Germany my English is a little broke.)

I could do something. PM me when you have some lines.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!

i was just asking if anyone is interested...i didn't say i wanted voice overs right away....sorry i posted in the wrong forum...but i'm getting my point across....amateur or pro at this site...i was just asking if anyone was interested...sorry if i offended anyone...i could go on and on...but i'm not here to argue or start anything...i just want to have fun doing brickfilms...and thats the way it should be.  Anyone got a problem...just leave it to themselves...if you want to help...thank you...if not...move along...and again...i'm sorry.

Last edited by toxikinjektion (February 21, 2009 (10:02am))