Topic: Ordering Mass amounts of Minifigs?

So, for The Internet Troll-Pocalypse, I need about 20 trolls, and I have 1. So, I was wondering, where is the best place to order mass amounts of minifigures. I have a $40-50 limit that I will use. No more than that.

P.S Sorry if there is another thread for this.

Re: Ordering Mass amounts of Minifigs?

bricklink.com is your best bet. If not that, then try Ebay or Amazon.

Bricklink is by far the cheapest place on the internet to buy individual LEGO parts/minifigs. I'm not sure exactly what you want your trolls to look like but here are some links for you:

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Yeah, I've looked at Bricklink before, and I just wanted to make sure. And Hazzat, the trolls I need are the ones from the first link you gave. I need the same color hands, too. Thanks you guys!

While I'm at it then:

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

While I'm at it then:

I just did the math, and it would be cheaper to buy the heads and hands seperately. The minifigs themselves are about $3.00 a piece, and if I need 20, then that would be about $60.00. But if I buy the 40 hands seperately, which cost about 25 cents each, it would be around $10.00. And if I buy the 20 heads, which cost about 40 cents, seperately, it would be around $8.00. Altogether, it would be around $18.00 for them. Now my brain hurts from all this math. I'm going to go take a nap.

Bricklink is the cheapest place.And by what trolls do you mean?
Castle troll?
Mega figure castle troll?
Castle troll sorserer?
Mega figure harry potter troll?
Heroica board game micro-figure troll?(there's 3 variations).
Lego minifigures series 4 frankenstein?(if you take off the thing on his head,he kinda looks like a troll).
Monster 4 boardgame troll?
There's my suggestions,if not,make a custom.

CDP, please don't bump topics with information that's already been covered. If you read the thread, you'll notice that Bricklink has already been mentioned and that your question about what sort of troll he wants has already been answered.

Jargon wrote:

CDP, please don't bump topics with information that's already been covered. If you read the thread, you'll notice that Bricklink has already been mentioned and that your question about what sort of troll he wants has already been answered.

Well,no one mentioned the mega-figure castle troll and the micro-figure heroica troll.

No, but Chris W. already stated what kind of troll he needed. Listing the various types of trolls is unhelpful if the type he wants has been established.