Topic: Bricks Theme Tune?

Since Kevin MacLeod charges you for him to make an original piece, I was thinking someone here could compose the theme tune for my series; Bricks (for free, of course).

If anyone is interested, I'll PM you the details.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Re: Bricks Theme Tune?

I would love to, assuming that it doesn't have to be that long and what type of music do you want? I can mostly do classical but I could probably whip up a nifty jingle on my accordion and ukulele...
mini/blankexpression mini/smile mini/bigsmile mini/delirium

I'm a skilled pianist. Not so much experience with composing, but I think I would be able to pull off a short compelling tune.

How long would it need to be?

-pacific

For the first few episodes, I was thinking someting really short. But once I get a title sequence, I'll need a longer version. Either make the full version now and I'll shorten it, or make a short version now and make a longer one later.

I'm looking of something with a comedic feel, something fast-paced that could also be used in a comedic chase scene. I'm not going to be too particular on instruments, but I just want to see what someone could come up with.

I've got an idea. I'll let topitmunkeydog try first. If I don't like what he gives me, I'll let pacific try.

Or we could both work on it at once. So I'm not sitting there doing nothing holding up the whole operation mini/smile

So, I think I will make a long version and then some short versions that can be initially used as the title music and later for bumpers.

I was thinking of something like song number 12 on this CD (Sorry, I couldn't find the whole thing on Youtube)
Of course, I am not that good at playing the accordion yet, but I bet I could improvise and make it sound like I am mini/smile

I just don't want one person to do all the work of compose a tune and it ending up not being chosen.

I guess you could make something like that (except more comedic).

Oh, well, I've always wanted to compose a tune like that and even if you don't accept it I think I could still use it for something. So I don't mind.
I will get started ASAP