Re: Favorite Members

I'm not here enough to be helpful. mini/lol  I'd have to say Bert, or RP Hoogle

Last edited by lil'jj (March 9, 2011 (05:48pm))

BGanimations wrote:
WelcomeToAwesomeness wrote:

SlothPaladin has helped me out before. BGanimations posts are always fun to read too.

...I THINK I JUST WON THE INTERNETS!!! But really, I never thought anyone thought my posts were fun to read. That is sugoi!

Naw, its mostly because I love fullmetal alchemist and I can't stop looking at your avatar.

bricksinmotion member of the year

BGanimations wrote:

SlothPaladin has helped me out before. BGanimations posts are always fun to read too.

...I THINK I JUST WON THE INTERNETS!!! But really, I never thought anyone thought my posts were fun to read. That is sugoi!

Naw, its mostly because I love fullmetal alchemist and I can't stop looking at your avatar.

Haha, I fully agree with you on that. Fullmetal Alchemist is a really awesome anime, and Roy Mustang is the most awesome person in it.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Roy Mustang: On that day all female officers will be required to wear mini skirts! Jean Havok: You're a miracle Mustang! I will follow you forever!

bricksinmotion member of the year

It is me.

I am the most helpful member.

^ True, laughter is the best medicine.

Roy Mustang: On that day all female officers will be required to wear mini skirts! Jean Havok: You're a miracle Mustang! I will follow you forever!

I think it went more like "...and from that day onward, all female officers will be required to wear...tiny mini skirts!" or something like that. Just nitpicking. mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

No nitpicking on my topic JK

Lately the most helpful members are the new members. Most new members do not know all the basic rules of bim but some are really smart and nice. I can not give you any specifics but other than the mods those would be the most helpful members.

(In my opinion anyways mini/tongue  )

I think the most are Mason, Jargon, Brickyman, and there are many more. I hope to become a more helpful member. More recently, I have been thinking more about what I post. I hope it's contagious. mini/tongue

OK, I think maybe we should leave this thread to fall away now. mini/wink People are kind of just bringing up the same few people again, which is fine, but unnecessary. Perhaps we should either edit the thread to make it more generalized, such as maybe asking people to name off their favourite members as well. Or we could open a new thread, but we don't want to flood.

Just a suggestion.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

buikes wrote:

No nitpicking on my topic JK

What did I do? D:

Jargon and LegOpinions seem to help out the most on BiM, I'd say they're the most helpful members. mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

LegOpinions wrote:

edit the thread to make it more generalized, such as maybe asking people to name off their favourite members as well
Just a suggestion.

Im on it.

Last edited by buikes (March 13, 2011 (03:25pm))

Noice, well, let meee see. In terms of my favourite, well there's...

... Brickyman; I enjoy his comments and thoughts on things. They tread a fine line between trolling and having fun, which makes me laugh.
... JustKidden; A very admirable animator, and a nice member all around
... Max Butcher; His name is win. That is all. Nah, his rants are well put together and he's generally quite thoughtful really.
... NXTManiac; i am a lego - He's the most upfront and factual person on the site. Nuff' said

That's all I can think of. I might add more... if you're nice to meeee. mini/cat

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

LegOpinions  those words you just wrote are wise BUT not from your mouth there from inside Yoda's head are they NOT?

Oh and here is some more:
                                         Everything legOpinions just said.