Topic: Music for your film?

Hello...I write and record music for genres of Horror,Sci-fi and Action/Adventure.If anyone has a serious project and wants to work to acheive a successful product then I'm wanting to work with you.Thanks

Re: Music for your film?

do you have any music we can listen to?

Can you do music for any other genres? Horror, Adventure and Sci-Fi seems kinda limited.

This sounds cool. Do you have any demos we can listen to?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Yes..there are tracks at www.myspace.com/atmospheremusicstudios where you can have listen.As far as genres I could record other types but just prefer the ones stated.Thanks for your interest and if you know anyone in need of music I would appreciate any promo from you.

First off, welcome to BiM, i hope you enjoy it. And second, i listened to your music. It's pretty good. I'll keep it in mind.

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%

Quite good music you got there.

Back In Black!

Scrimshaw wrote:

Yes..there are tracks at www.myspace.com/atmospheremusicstudios where you can have listen.As far as genres I could record other types but just prefer the ones stated.Thanks for your interest and if you know anyone in need of music I would appreciate any promo from you.

Hey your from dallas! I used to live there. are you a fan of the cowboys?

http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/36703/1295145795m_SPLASH.jpg
Click to view brick film

hey, i am making a new sci-fi movie called 2051 and i need a theme, it needs to be kinda actiony as well as scifi,

/Users/drewcassidy/Pictures/icons/box-stylized (with title).jpg

hey i need a mix plz

its rthe doctorwho theme plus the lost theme plus the star wars plus indina jones theme and the pulpfiction aand batman altoghter plz

you just have to mix them

Just have to mix them... seriously dude you have alot to learn around here.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

bobp productions wrote:

hey i need a mix plz

its rthe doctorwho theme plus the lost theme plus the star wars plus indina jones theme and the pulpfiction aand batman altoghter plz

you just have to mix them

Is this a joke? Cause I don't get it.