Topic: Lego Island Type Thing?

Im thinking about making a video where two people are stranded on an island and they have to survive and stuff. But theres alot of flaws. and when i say alot i mean alot.

First, I'm filming it on Loot Island. The lego pirates set. I think i need more room for animating. Any ideas there?

Second, I don't Really Know what should happen n the island to keep viewers interested.

Third, How should I do a voice for the old man?

theres lots more but i think i can solve those myself.

-Ryan

"Just Find The Lego In Life!"

Re: Lego Island Type Thing?

First: Don't shoot on a LEGO Set (that comes in a box). Build your own set out of bricks.
Second: Think out your story beforehand, and write a script!
Third: Get an old man to do the voice! Under the "Audio" forum, make a post:
[Casting Call] Your Film Name
Accent: Southern USA
Test Line: Well, ma' boy, looks like you're in luck!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Well. Lets look at the type of subjects that come up when you think of stranded people. Cannibalism.... Drinking your own urine...... Finding ridiculous ways to survive like taking shelter inside a camel carcass.... The desperate feeling of having a plane fly by only to have it not spot you.... There's a million things you can take on and include in your movie. Just sit down and think for a while and start writing down everything you come up with.

They could make weird contraptions with coconuts and palm leaves.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...