Topic: Is there a program that can make a light glowing effect?

Is there any free program (I dont have enough money yet to buy one) that makes a light glowing effect mini/confused ? I have Wax 2.0 but it dose not work well at all its more of a spotlight thing.

Last edited by legocitymovie (November 24, 2010 (02:51pm))

Re: Is there a program that can make a light glowing effect?

Well you guys are a big help mini/rolleyes

we try
well by glowing do you mean lightsaber or like spaceship light be specific and we might offer help

Like a light comeing from a "light". Like a light bulb thets really produceing a light.

You should use real lights. Any software imitation is going to be inferior.

Darken everything else, put mask where the light will be?

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

If you're asking what I think you're asking, I did something similar in the gig shots in Brick It. I used After Effects but I could have done it using Vegas or, if I had a lot of time and patience, frame by frame in Photoshop.

I have a question like this or maybe even the same question but I don't know it.

How could you make a street lamp , such as on from the Green Grocer for example, glow as if at night?

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

I have used real light before and that works just fine but the problem comes when i need a light for something like a car or a 1/3x1/3 brick.

Place a led off-camera so the light is seen from no apparent source, then use your drawing program to make a picture of the lights and set them to a screen blending mode in After Effects or your special effects program.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Uh..... could you speak in English please? mini/lol Seriously, could you cut it down a bit so I understand? mini/smile

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

mini/delirium RealBrick you just gave me a perfect idea thx.