Topic: Sets & Props

This is my first post and I need some help with ideas for realistic sets and props. And i'm pretty sure a lot of noobs(like me! lol)
need help to. So i was thinking we could make this into a set and props place were you could post help for building,designs,tips, and also sets you've made so you can get some constructive critiscm. So ya any help you could add would appricated.

I would like to be able to admire a man’s opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me.

Re: Sets & Props

We already have this thread here actually. But welcome to BiM.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Check out the Beginner's Guide to BricksInMotion

Used to be 'Caidence'

Thanks I didn't know lol.

I would like to be able to admire a man’s opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me.

BrickStudio wrote:

Thanks I didn't know lol.

He makes a good point. A lot of people post something like this and then you guys come on and say here read the topic for new people. You guys should send an email or a PM with the basic information you need to use the forum well, like giving links to beginner topics when you make a new account.

There's a link at registration. Unfortunately, a lot of people skip over it.

Jargon wrote:

There's a link at registration. Unfortunately, a lot of people skip over it.

Maybe PM would be more effective. Just something to think about.

Ya i think it would be i mean im pretty new and dont really know my way around the site. I mean is their like a topic called "Noob Help"?
mini/bigsmile

the beginner's guide to bricksinmotion.com there you go! mini/smile

Thanks man.