Topic: The history thread!

This is the thread to talk about the history of BiM. If you have been here from the beta, then I strongly encourage posting on this thread.
This thread may only last 2 or 3 pages, but you can also post about the history of other brickfilming sites too. This may help give new members a way to see what the site feeled like before they came(like myself).
Enjoy!

Formerly "brickflix"

I am a nonfilming user...for now.

Re: The history thread!

...Have you seen the Split thread? I think (from a new-guy perspective) that that thread has enough history already.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

When I read the title, I thought this thread was going to be a fun discussion of various historical topics such as wars, revolutions, conquests, etc. but it's just a thread about BiM history.. so I am very dissapointed. mini/sad

Sorry about that. I'll change the name when I can.

EDIT: Found out I can't. You'll need to deal with it.

Formerly "brickflix"

I am a nonfilming user...for now.

I was about to go into discussion about my 21 paragraph Jamestown paper but then...
Anyway, I was here before the beta happened, when iLoveBrickfilming.com was created. Then all of that legal crap happened between Taab and Schlaeps.
When I look back on it, even though it was a drama over a community who likes to make plastic toys look like they are moving, it was also a drama involving dramatic people with creativeness and, in some cases, immaturity.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

^ What Kinz said.

I sense a lock soon...

^

I hate it when that guy's right.