Re: Septemberfest 2010 Contest [CLOSED]

It's not just Eddie - several other people are guilty of being lazy and not reading the thread too.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Eddie, by my quick count you alone have posted in this thread around 78 times. That's roughly 4 pages by the standard 20 posts per page.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say can take the initiative, go back, and find the information you need for yourself.

I hate to sound mean, but there's no reason to ask questions once they have been answered, especially if you are doing it out of laziness rather than a real difficulty finding the information.

But since I'm a pushover,

Sean wrote:

Judging time cannot be accurately predicted. There are too many variables - how many entries there are, the length of said entries, the quality of the entries...

Sean wrote:

Thanks everyone who participated. Over the next few days the judging panel will be sorted out and results will be announced asap. I will make a new thread for the results at that time.

MadLibs wrote:

Eddie, oh eddie.  When will he learn.
[rants/]

Okay, lets not get too into this. If Eddie is posting all too much, the least we can do is tell him to slow down, and think about what he posts. Eddie, you do post to much, and you don't follow the guidelines. Smeagol, if it is possible, do you think new members could automatically get the link to the forum guidelines through PM? Eddie this is not saying I don't like you, but your behavior had driven many members to near insanity.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Sorry! I was just posting this as I ran out the door and I needed to know it! No more posts from now on!

EDIT: I have read the rules and I know what Ive done wrong. Sorry for any grieveances.

Last edited by Eddie (October 5, 2010 (04:21am))

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

We don't mean you can't post.  Everyone here has a right to do that, just not as often.  Limit yourself to one post a day on the same thread.  Maybe less.