Topic: Page links in topics...

I've noticed that sometimes when I look at a contest, say "Build the Minifig", a contest that constantly changes, I try to find the page that contains info on the newest competition, and usually its like... say 5 to 10 pages back, but the links on the bar to each page are like 1 2 ... 34 35, and you have to click the second from last option many times just to go 10 pages back.

My question is if you can extend that list. The whole bar is empty, so why not extend the page amount up to 10, such as:

1  2  ...  28  29  30  3   32  33  34  35

Or if you are in the front:

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  34  35

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

Re: Page links in topics...

That would be cool. Personally I only really read the newest page of stuff, but i can see this being handy.

If I remember correctly, this was a feature on the refugee camp.

I suppose the main reason "why not" as far as why the people who made the software set it up that way would be that it looks prettier this way...

that said, you can easily access any page like this by editing the URL:

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ed-to/page/60/ < that bold part

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

What does that do exactly?

EDIT: Oh, I get it... cool! But for those of us who don't know that shortcut, you may still consider changing it. Or puting that trick somewhere where every one can see.

cool! hehehehe.... mini/bigsmile  hahaha mini/lol  MUAHAHAAHAHA mini/devil

Hey- no need to be evil because you know this tip- plenty of others know that trick, too, so if you want to be Mr. Evil Overlord-Who-Knows-How-To-Go-From-Page-To-Page, you're going to have to kill plenty of BiMers to be the only one, including me. Good luck with that.

And just to post something useful, if an admin is reading this, you should change the "current event" thing from Avant Garde to Septemberfest. mini/sunnies