Topic: Irish and British brickfilmers

There seems to be a lot of british and irish brickfilmers but no brickfilming festivals?
When i joined i was amazed at the amount!

Re: Irish and British brickfilmers

... why did you have to start a whole topic for this? Shouldn't you just post what you said above in the Cafe Corner?

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

True, and true.

MartyLego wrote:

There seems to be a lot of british and irish brickfilmers but no brickfilming festivals?
When i joined i was amazed at the amount!

Yes there are a lot of British and Irish brickfilms.
There are some British lego festivals, and some filmmaking/ animation festivals but i dont know about brickfilming ones. There are a lot of film making festivals for specific age groups aswell, especially in the main cities. And the same goes for Ireland. Though you are more likely to find them in the UK.
London is the richest city on the planet and it is like the centre of art and film so if you look hard enough you will probably find something of interest there.

Hello, and No.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

I'd be interested in setting up/being part of a Brickfilming meet-up between Irish Brickfilmers in maybe Dublin perhaps. I'd certainly be interested in something like it, though it would need organization. Hopefully something will emerge over time.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

TDogg186 wrote:

London is the richest city on the planet

Is it now? According to a quick Google search, New York is the first richest city on this planet. London places second.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I thought that would be pretty obvious.

With all those lights n' all.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x229/animekitsune/inb4lock.jpg

RealBrick wrote:
TDogg186 wrote:

London is the richest city on the planet

Is it now? According to a quick Google search, New York is the first richest city on this planet. London places second.

yeah and a quick google search by me turned up some article claiming it is Dubai, and an other saying it is Melbourn. Ahh the internet such a reliable source /sarcasm.
However i did pull up this which shows a bunch of lists with London ether 1st or joint first. Also Hong Kong is pretty good too, which kind of irritates me, they shouldn't of handed the place over, especially to the Chinese. But this is not the place for such discussions.
I try so hard not to start arguments but someone always manages to get one out of me. So let this be the end of it (please).

Plus there is no center of art, art is worldwide.

Used to be 'Caidence'

Yeah, just look at all of us, all over the world! Brickilming is the purest art form!

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Britain FTW.

You know what? I actually hate Britain.

And most countries.

Humans fail at ruling.

I say we should give all power in the world to pigeons.

Brickyman you suck.

No u.

Honestly, you REALLY think Britain is an awesome country? You think that out government is REALLY helping?

mini/lol

I see a British flame wars getting ready.

Civil British flame war to be exact.

LegOpinions,
If we got the counties of all the irish brickfilmers we could meet in the middle:)

Uh, how old are you Brickyman? I fail to see the logic in your 'argument'.