Topic: Post Your Story Ideas

We've had a lot of stories pop up so to keep the Pre-Production thread free of tons of story ideas, here's a thread to talk about yours.
Rules: Please be considerate with your posts, let others get feedback on their stories so people are left without any feedback.

NXTManiac

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

Re: Post Your Story Ideas

well I'm thinking of making a ten min. brickfilm called "The Sword" the sword is supposed to be like the sister of Excalibur. I'm still scripting it and it looks pretty good so far mini/smile

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

That sounds pretty awesome. Will you give us more information? I hope the sword won't talk. mini/tongue

I dont really want to reveal to much info. but I'll tell you this- the sword doesn't talk mini/tongue

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

I'm going to make an "Indiana Jones" style film. Instead, the main character is Johnny Thunder, and he's out to stop the bad guys (don't know who just yet, it's in the early developmental stages.) from using an ancient object of great power to wage war, enslave a race, I don't know.

Whenever i get my new stuff for brickfilming, I'm going to make a Lego horror film.I think they are rarely made and after watching Lego Chainsaw Massacre i was (suprisingly)inspired.I just need some scared faces.Then i need to work on my batman project.

Jon64 wrote:

well I'm thinking of making a ten min. brickfilm called "The Sword" the sword is supposed to be like the sister of Excalibur. I'm still scripting it and it looks pretty good so far mini/smile

I use to have an idea like that. Except it was really an unbreakable katana.

mcoov_studios wrote:

I'm going to make an "Indiana Jones" style film. Instead, the main character is Johnny Thunder, and he's out to stop the bad guys (don't know who just yet, it's in the early developmental stages.) from using an ancient object of great power to wage war, enslave a race, I don't know.

If you're going to do this, just keep in mind that there are tons and tons of Johnny Thunder-esque films in circulation, not to mention Indiana Jones as well. Making a successful film with this subject may be harder because of the large range of these films that already exist, so try adding more originality to your story.

[Schlockading Productions] [Point of No ReturnFlight 901Flight 901.5The Brick Zone]

I, along with a friend of mine, are working on a sort of film that takes place in modern day, and has to do with vampire hunters (or at least in this one, though, if we make sequels it won't be with vampires...) in Bulgaria. So far the working title is Legend: The Vampire's Revenge. So far we're still in the scripting stage, but working.

-Cougar
formerly
Jerry Hunte

I'm working on my first full film (bout 2 or 3 min long) called "LOST" I can tell you no more...

Right now i'm just doing lots of tests as I need to improve on alot

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

Aaron aka Lego Lover Films wrote:

I'm working on my first full film (bout 2 or 3 min long) called "LOST" I can tell you no more...

LLF, the most feared rip-off brickfilmer of all times...
Dude, you were working on 5 projects. There were 0 finished (and i know NOstudio's has to finish his part of your CoP)
Anyway, it's kinda strange that i made a casting call named LOST city on the old website. Serious, maybe this time you didn't ripped-off someones idea, but it's kinda strange sometimes ya know? mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

Anyway, it's kinda strange that i made a casting call named LOST city on the old website. Serious, maybe this time you didn't ripped-off someones idea, but it's kinda strange sometimes ya know? mini/wink

hey, just let the guy off the hook. For all you know it could be something totally different. Just because the titles have a common word doesn't mean it's a rip off! mini/rolleyes

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

MMproductions wrote:
T.G-Tom wrote:

hey, just let the guy off the hook. For all you know it could be something totally different. Just because the titles have a common word doesn't mean it's a rip off! mini/rolleyes

Dude, I can remember something like ''Air Hockey''???

okay. that was a rip off.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

T.G-Tom wrote:
Aaron aka Lego Lover Films wrote:

Dude, you were working on 5 projects. There were 0 finished (and i know NOstudio's has to finish his part of your CoP)

Not to sound mean, but fine, I'll cancel this too, I have another idea, and the idea for LOST was plain.

Zorron is a killer, and was from the start. In 2038, he blew up a gigantic building we knew as the CN tower, Torronto, CA. be blew it up with his one Magnum revolver weapon, with one single bullet. He shot the main unit, causing it to explode. One officer, named Löic Desjareus. Löic saw Zorron running in the smoke whene the building was colapsing, and ever since, Löic has been chasing Zorron.
But as zorron said before the building went off,"I am the killer, the killer cannot be killed."

the backstory for Zorron, the biggest film ever.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3250/3137105766_06840e525a_o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

LLF wrote:

Not to sound mean, but fine, I'll cancel this too, I have another idea, and the idea for LOST was plain.

I'm starting to like blaming on LLF so he will cancel his film for the millionth time.:lol:

T.G-Tom wrote:
LLF wrote:

I'm starting to like blaming on LLF so he will cancel his film for the millionth time.:lol:

mini/lol

Im just Trying to Enter The THAC6 contest.......my first contest:)