Topic: LED lego.

Hi everyone.

I've been hearing about LED lego that brickfilmers are buying for lights, fire, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks.

D.J.M.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Re: LED lego.

Right here

Thanks a bunch! I now know where to find them. mini/bigsmile

Or, you could do what I did: go to Radio Shack and buy some LED's and put them in your sets.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

Or, you could do what I did: go to Radio Shack and buy some LED's and put them in your sets.

Well, there is a small problem with that.

I live in Singapore and there are no Radio Shacks in Singapore. mini/sad

There isn't much in Singapore anyways. It's about the size of Lower Manhattan. Is there an electronic store at all in that country, or do you have to go to Malaysia?

Go to the Singapore airport. That thing is freaking big.

Last edited by Riley (January 25, 2009 (09:50am))

Yes. Changi International Airport is one of the busiest and best and most important airports in the world. It's sort of like Heathrow, or LAX. It has to fit into the confines of the city. (In this case country.)

I do know of an electronic store that sells almost anything in Singapore. There are also a few lego stores in Singapore but I've seen the lego stores in U.S.A. and they sell WAY more. mini/eek
Sometimes I wish I lived there. I can't even get the green grocer, cafe corner and market street sets here. mini/sad
Thank goodnes for online ordering.  mini/smile

D.J.M.

LED Lego is such a simple idea, but a great one. I've also seen christmas lights used to produce a similar effect. What about using fibre optic wire. I know that is used for model trains.

Im just off down the shed to invent some smoke effect lego bricks and some pyrotechnic bricks. Perhaps if I fill them with lighter fluid or cooking gas it might just work......Ill just go and get my matches..

Free Animation Software at www.HeliumFrog.com