Topic: What I need for a good set

Where or what should I buy to make at least a decent set for a short film. I don't have a lot of imagination.

Re: What I need for a good set

Just get a lego bucket, and look up furniture and stuff like that on peeron and flickr.

Persist.

magicoflego wrote:

Just get a lego bucket, and look up furniture and stuff like that on peeron and flickr.

I was planning on getting this good sale on this lego bucket with more than 500 pieces, I have a lot of base plates and 3 other buckets full of legos, all I need is furniture thank you.

Hey Ray, welcome to BiM!

I'd worry about the set itself first. Make sure its color coordinated. EX: In the Mike and Ike set, I ran out of Black bricks at a certain point, so I did a layer of gray bricks, then I continued up with Red. I made sure it was even.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

magicoflego wrote:

ya r right....