Re: The Animation Challenge

Sorry for the every-other-comment-is-mine thing right now, but it says on page 42 that the deadline is Friday, May 21st. Try animating your video in that amount of time! mini/tongue

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Fixed. It will now end June 4th, 2010. I'm sure that's quite enough time.

Last edited by Bricklord (May 20, 2010 (07:48pm))

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

There should be a category called "filmyguy". filmyguy makes an entry and we see who gets the closest to filmy's epicness.

Wow I said filmy lik 4 times.

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

I'm going to enter but I haven't got a story yet. working on it

Sweet, it ends June 4th! I might make an entry. mini/smile

Need a voice actor for a film? Send me an email! Please indicate who you are.
[ [email protected] ]

Heh, I haven't made a post in this for some time mini/bigsmile I like this I have my set and am going to animate tomorrow. Not to be an a$$ but this time, filmyguy's entry seems reachable mini/bigsmile, not to say it wasn't awesome (I really liked it a LOT)

-Tejas VIM

I uh... purposely made it reachable. mini/shifty

filmyguy wrote:

I uh... purposely made it reachable. mini/shifty

well then THANK YOU mini/tongue

You know, just to shake things up a bit I might enter this challenge myself. Of course I cannot place, but I need to get back into the animation gig anyway.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Bricklord wrote:

You know, just to shake things up a bit I might enter this challenge myself. Of course I cannot place, but I need to get back into the animation gig anyway.

Please do.

Bricklord wrote:

mini/delirium Yes!

Bricklord wrote:

Fixed. It will now end June 4th, 2010. I'm sure that's quite enough time.

Awesome! I'll get procrastinating right away!

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

VIMStudios wrote:
Bricklord wrote:

mini/delirium Yes!

Double yes! mini/delirium

P.S. - Does anyone think that I should make another entry? I don't think I made mine the best and I know I could improve.

Please do, your last entry was OK but I know you can do awesome things. And that Red and blue effect kind of ruined it mini/tongue

what are the dimensions for the signatures? cause mine is to big

I WILL ENTER THE NEXT ROUND [/capslock]

Well only if its on past June 22nd ( cause I'm finished my exams then mini/tongue )

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Hey, BGanimations! Fantastic work on your entry. Another tough competitor. I loved the prince of persia style. My only problem was the effect (Unless YT was playing up). Good job anyway!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Im kinda new at this whole Bricks In Motion thing. But I think i'll try enter this!

LegOpinions wrote:

Hey, BGanimations! Fantastic work on your entry. Another tough competitor. I loved the prince of persia style. My only problem was the effect (Unless YT was playing up). Good job anyway!

Yeah, I only did that effect because I was much too lazy to put that footage back into another program to make a motion blur. mini/tongue  I probably won't be able to make another video, because I'd have to build a whole new set (I already destroyed my first one), but you can expect a much better entry from me next time!