Re: The Animation Challenge

Legoazard1, I think he knows that, since the only one that can set the challenge is BrickLord...

i know but he looks at our ideas and thinks them and challenges like them so we might as well post ideas

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

legozard, can you leave this thread alone for a bit, please? It seems you're ALWAYS in here. It's not that bad but it's slightly ennoying that you see one post then it's legozard1, one post, legozard1 and it keeps going on. Give it a rest.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

How bout a challenge where you incorparate the moonwalk and the spin heel kick mini/smile I like the idea of a gun fight and a car chase scene though mini/sunnies

Last edited by ThatGuyThatBrickfilms (April 7, 2010 (06:21am))

Sometimes life takes over life - vik

How about Brickfilms without bricks mini/bigsmile.
Just kidden, but I´m curious for Bricklords decision.

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

legozard1 wrote:

i know but he looks at our ideas and thinks them and challenges like them so we might as well post ideas

wha-...I didn't meant that you can't post Ideas...forget what I said before.

Alright, since you all want to know who got 2nd and 3rd place, I went through all the entries again and made my decision. Say thank you. mini/tongue

In 2nd we have...

Hazzat

I really liked the originality of your entry, Hazzat.

In 3rd we have...

VIMstudios

That was a very good spin-heel kick in terms of getting the move right, it was a close match to decide who got 2nd.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

This minichallenge is gonna be a blast.

Theme

Car throw

That's right. I want you to animate a character throwing a car.

Time Frame

The minichallenge will end April 14th, 2010

Last edited by Bricklord (April 7, 2010 (10:48am))

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Niiice, BrickLord. I like how open-ended this particular challenge is.

So does the character have to be a minifigure or can it be a sort of bionicle thing? mini/confused

Seeing as he used the word character, I'd imagine it could be an anthropomorphized shed if you please.

Exactly, Jargon.

deviantART | YouTube

hmm that gives me an idea can it be masked and can it go into a building and an explosion or not

You can do whatever you like. The more creative the better.

deviantART | YouTube

well i cant do explosions but i can do a brick explosion effect

In Cyclic, Bodville makes an effective lego explosion.

Hooray ME GOTS THIRD!! Didnt catch that mini/tongue

I've started already. Is it ok if it's not strictly a car, but more of a wheeled vehicle?

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

I think this will require some blue tack and masking. I'll get right too it, sounds fun! mini/smile

I already have teh perfect idea mini/smile