Re: Café Corner

Guys - its an April Fools joke. If you dont like April Fools, then please go to somewhere untouched by Civilization. Most people just completely overreacted to a bit of fun. Sure, I dont like April Fools jokes much, but I didnt act like an idiot and post everywhere saying "WORST APRIL FOOL JOEK EVAR!!11!!", I just said what an awesome movie 'Batman' (1960) was, and by watching that movie had the best April Fools Day of my life.

You see, scientific research has just discovered that the Batman Movie can cure the deepest depression and even prevent suicide. Therefore - I suggest you guys check it out (although judging by how you cant take a silly joke, you are probally going to be one of those idiots who thinks it sucks)

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Amen.

I'm going to watch Batman: The Movie now.

Looks like a good day for a spot of gardening

Looks rather miserable outside here...
(Incidentally, that joke started out as the Mobil thing and should have stayed just that. A joke. The amount of post-editing that went on was just abuse of mod power. That is the final thing I shall say.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

I can't believe I fell for that! I didn't even know what day it was yesterday and I was devastated about the whole play mobil thing.

...funny

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0a6ec04f4d.jpg

It's going to get worse next year. I really suggest you all get calendars.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Last year's was awesome. It was a really good CEEECIIIIILLLL

Lol.

I fell for it for about 4 seconds.

Seriously, you people are gullible.

I liked how people acted like, "No way, if this much happens in one day, then it HAS to be true!"

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I knew it was a joke, it just REALLY got on my nerves.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I thought it was funny.

I just went along with it fer the lulz.

Yeah.

In the mean time, please watch this hilarious April Fools joke: link

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Haha.

Meh, at least I'll have some experience for next year's April Fool.

Ok, that was random.

I was browsing through BIM, when suddely, out of nowhere - the 'Thunderbirds' theme tune began playing. I closed the tab, and the music stopped. I then returned to the forums, and it happened again. After about five times, it stopped.

Thats freaky. I've scanned for viruses - but nothing has been found. And it hasnt happened on any other webpage I have browsed.....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I anyone getting a piece of music when they go on BiM? I'm getting whistling, and some steadily rising creepy noises.

Max Butcher wrote:

Ok, that was random.

I was browsing through BIM, when suddely, out of nowhere - the 'Thunderbirds' theme tune began playing. I closed the tab, and the music stopped. I then returned to the forums, and it happened again. After about five times, it stopped.

Thats freaky. I've scanned for viruses - but nothing has been found. And it hasnt happened on any other webpage I have browsed.....

-MRB

The same is happening for me just with different music. Weird?

Just_a_Minifig wrote:

I'm getting whistling, and some steadily rising creepy noises.

Yes that's the music I'm hearing.

Last edited by HomerBall (April 2, 2010 (08:27am))

Whoa, I'm getting it too. This is weirding me out.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Hey guys, you know that topic I made about me leaving? It was a joke! I hope you all knew that. Cuz it was the stupidest topic I ever made. I hope I didn't make you feel stupid! Happy april fools day!

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

That would explain my Quicktime errors on every page. Probably Aled not realizing April Fool's was one day ago.