Topic: Masking and MonkeyJam

Quick question on how you guys do this: I use MonkeyJam. After I capture my frames and then export my vid, I might need to do some masking. Well upload my pictures that need to be masked in GIMP, blah blah, and then after I'm done masking the frames that need to be masked, I export them to where ever I want on my computer. Well now how do I enter me masked images into my already exported video?

Re: Masking and MonkeyJam

I do not believe it's possible to enter them into the raw file. You should probably insert the frames into MJ before the .avi export.

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

Pretty much what PanPete said. I believe there is a way you can tell MonkeyJam where GIMP is (or whatever other image editor you may have), so you can just hit "Edit Frame" and it will automatically import the frame into said program.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Go to settings>Preferences>editor and just browse for the image editor so all you have to do is save it and there is no need to export! mini/smile

Double post to clarify my last post, all you have to do is save and then close GIMP and there is no need to export.

-Tejas VIM Studios