Topic: Limit time offer,Gravelly Voice Over

I have a cold and I have partially lost my voice. At present it is very deep and gravelly. If any of you need a few lines of the type you get on movie trailers of the style of Donald LaFontaine ie

'In a world.....'

Then I am your man mini/smile

Re: Limit time offer,Gravelly Voice Over

I send you a PM. and also here is the casting call(I already linked it in the PM but whatever): http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ch-part-1/

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Hi Si665,

I've posted a screenplay. If you feel up to it/feel it'd fit/like it, would you mind doing either STEPHAN or JOHN (the leading part, so it's lots of lines, though)?  For more background on the characters, I've also written a description of those, too.

It's just a version 1, so this is a bit premature as I don't know if/what needs to be changed, and whether I'll be able to use it afterwards (STEPHANs role is most stable), but this seems a chance to good te let slip by. Also, you'd get listed on the credits whether I'd be able to use your voice or not.

Thanks a lot for offering!

-PG

Version 1 of the the screenplay for episode 2 of The Stunt is finishised, and I really, really] await your critique!

Bear in mind Papguru that if you intend to use these characters again, I won't be able to replicate this gravelly voice again. I only have it because I am ill.

Sorry, Cancel this, I have lost my voice totally now. Much to the amusement of my family. So as much as I'd like to help you guys out. There is no way I can go a gravely voice let alone any other type of voice for a while now.

Sorry.

Si665 wrote:

Sorry, Cancel this, I have lost my voice totally now. Much to the amusement of my family. So as much as I'd like to help you guys out. There is no way I can go a gravely voice let alone any other type of voice for a while now.

Sorry.

Well actually Simon, you could still do a good job for me. Your English so you can still try out for the Prime Minister in me and Brain Wave's co-production. We need an English PM. Can you still try out? Even if you're voice isn't as good?

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Hi Splash,
How soon do you need it. I am happy to give it a go, as soon as my voice is back.
Cheer Si.

Si665 wrote:

Hi Splash,
How soon do you need it. I am happy to give it a go, as soon as my voice is back.
Cheer Si.

Well, the sooner you can get it, the better, me and Loz(Brain Wave) really want lines soon, we want to start animation. I'd like it as soon as possible.

Si665 wrote:

Sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, get well first (I'd like more feedback on the screenplay anyway. (Anyone? Please?)). But thanks for offering, regardless. It's appreciated.

Maybe you'd like to do a character once you've regained your voice?

-PG

PS. Maybe you should try some of that artificial saliva that Jeremy Clarckson had on Top Gear a few weeks ago. It seemed to help him.

Version 1 of the the screenplay for episode 2 of The Stunt is finishised, and I really, really] await your critique!

PS. Maybe you should try some of that artificial saliva that Jeremy Clarckson had on Top Gear a few weeks ago. It seemed to help him.

LOL I saw that, just the sound of that stuff freaks me out. It sounds vile mini/lol

Can we hear a sample?

-LBJ

AHH THE JET SET '60'S, THANKS NANCY!
Youtube | JM-Music | Facebook
"But 3D is cool as nipples, man. " - Jimmybob

Simon, I've replied to your e-mail. Please check.