Topic: Just Curious

Excuse me as I haven't been around a good deal and thus have not been paying too much attention to this sort of thing, but ...

In the guidelines, it states:

Content warnings on films: While films don't have to be "G-rated" if the proper notice is included, it is critical that any potentially offensive content be labeled when posting a film. Graphically obscene films are not allowed to be posted here, even if it is only with minifigures.

What constitutes 'graphically obscene'? What would a brickfilm have to be like or contain in order to be forcefully removed from the site?

- Shale, who has been considering making a brickfilm with highly-stylized violence.

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

Re: Just Curious

Massacring, nudity (even though it's plastic), I'm not sure, but I would assume it's that sort of stuff.

Re: Just Curious

The concern was more for strong, visual sexual content.  Things like vik's early videos that depict anatomically correct minifigures having sex are more or less what we have in mind there.  There's room for discretion by the staff but I don't know that blood and gore will be much of an issue from this standpoint.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png