Topic: Need clip of destruction scene from 'Independence day'

I need a clip from the movie 'Independence Day' where the cities are blasted by the alien lasers. I've searched the web, but I can't seem to find a place where I can download the clip. Do you know where I could find such a download, or have one that I could use?

Re: Need clip of destruction scene from 'Independence day'

I love that movie.

You can always download it an Screenrecord

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I'm having a tough time figuring out what you could possibly "need" that clip for, rather than just "want" it. If you really do absolutely need it, then rent the movie and use Handbrake to rip the desired clip to your hard drive. Unless you're incorporating it into a clip with enough edits that it would qualify as fair use, this is of more than questionable legality, so only take the section you need and delete it when you're done with it.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

look for it on youtube and then download it using the website zamzar

siggy
Legospaceman's YouTube channel!^Click to watch!(old vid)^]

legospaceman wrote:

look for it on youtube and then download it using the website zamzar

Hi there, what you just did, is called bumping, this thread is a 2 month old thread which isn't important anymore. Also, your comment doesn't change anything to the importantness of the thread. I should check out BertL's noob guide before making such mistakes again.
Thank you.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Geez, what's got your knickers in a twist? He was just trying to help.