Topic: Medieval Market Village or Café Corner.

Which one should I get.
I'm more of a city collector.

Re: Medieval Market Village or Café Corner.

More of a city?

Work it out... get cafe corner mini/wink

Although I would personally get medieval market village.

Both mini/tongue

Well considering Cafe Corner has 995 more pieces (which, of course you want more pieces), and you say your more of a city collector, then get Cafe Corner.

Well, I own both and I would reccomend both of them. Some points you may want to keep in mind are:

~The Cafe corner is a mighty building, so mighty in size that it dwarfs many of my buildings, including the MMV. You might find it had to create more buildings in a similar scale unless you purchase other sets in the same series, such as the Green Grocer

~Despite being around half the size, both buildings of the MMV make a longer street when unhinged

~The MMV, as the name gives away is very much a medieval set, although it can be easily incorperated into a city layout, though, if you're looking to build up a city, the town plan would be a more obvious choice (unless of course you already own it)

Personally, I feel a combination of the Town plan and the Medieval market village would work the best, as they are at a similar scale, though I don't own the Town plan

I think Lego just recently discontinued Cafe Corner, so your stuck with MMV, unfortunately. mini/sad

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

mini/twitch mini/jaw it-it-it it can't have been discontinued, I don't own it yet! ..... I think I just died a little inside hearing that...

EDIT: off to eBay!

Last edited by Blacitch (December 30, 2009 (07:36pm))

Me too. I WAS GONNA ORDER IT TODAY!!! http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/69.gif

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.

I got the green grocer for Christmas, finally motivating me to get the other sets...even worse, the Town Plan is gone too... mini/twitch

THAC = Ten Hour Animation Contest (I started way to late...) My Entry: Ambitious Soccer Ball Kick

Peanut, just wait until they release the Emporium. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Emporium? Just the sound of that makes it seem awesome.

Yeah, I guess I'm stuck with MMV.
But for Town Plan, I'm glad that's gone.
I own it and will (probably) sell it when I'm alot older.

Stud Studios wrote:

Peanut, just wait until they release the Emporium. mini/smile

What dat? mini/confused

its the next addition to the Market Street series (at least I think thats what its called) I forget when it is planned to be released, but I cant wait. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Modular Houses BTW. I just looked it up. Doesn't look as good as cafe corner, though. mini/sad Any one know where I could get it for a reasonable price?