Topic: Workaround with 9k-Pro...???

Hi there.
What is the best software to capture the stills with the 9k?
Do you use only the logitech-capute-software, or other ones to?
What/how is the best picture-quality?

I have the cam here and ould made a test-installation.
But I have to re-install it, because its for my birthday next week mini/sad

I tryed to look how to capture and something like that.
The resolustion is not that what I thougt, but ok.
How to get those brilliant quality? My pics are quite bad. (1200px)

Thanks for any reply.
Mario

Re: Workaround with 9k-Pro...???

A lot of us here at BiM use either MonkeyJam, or HeliumFrog for frame capturing. I recommend HeliumFrog because unlike MonkeyJam, the person who develops HF is still working on it, while MJ appears to be dead.

I would definately reccomend helium frog because when I used monkeyjam to the full resolution of my QCP 9K I couldnt see the whole image on my screen and had to scroll around and could only see different parts of the live video feed at once and helium frog has more features and gives better quality

comptechexpert]
Tech central]
YouTube]

Not to sound rude or anything, but this thread is a month old. Now I know your new here, but just to let you know, most of the higher members really dislike bumping threads. mini/wink

EDIT: And you may think that technically I'm new, because it says I made my account about a month ago, but I switched from brickfilms.com to here, and wanted to have a new username. (I'm brickfilms-r-us, on bf.com)

Sorry I misread the thread date and thought it was december the 26th This year but it is actually Last year sorry. mini/lol

comptechexpert]
Tech central]
YouTube]