Topic: Lego Star Wars: Rey Finds Luke

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars: Rey Finds Luke

YouTube

Should I have made this video longer? I was originally planning on filming the beginning of the scene when Rey is climbing the mountain but decided to cut it.

Re: Lego Star Wars: Rey Finds Luke

I will start with the technical part of the film. Don't mix digital and in camera zooms. It doesn't look good. Either use only digital (post production) zoom, or in camera zoom. Personally, I would say just go with actual camera movement, but that's just personal preference.
    The actual animation was mostly good. There were a few times when the characters and items jumped quite a bit in one frame (such as Ray going down a level of blocks, or when she put her stick on her back). Also, I like the set that you made. It has it's rough parts, but I like the unevenness and bumpiness of it.
    Now for the story. There wasn't a lot of explanation as to what is happening, so I don't know how clear it would be to anyone who hasn't seen it. That being said... I was in no way expecting that ending.
    Nice job.
-Rivvm m

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Re: Lego Star Wars: Rey Finds Luke

I was going to say "I've seen this scene 4 times, and remember when the music was playing what happenned, and found this unaccurate, Rey was already close to Luke, and-", then I saw the ending. mini/lol  Set building was really well done, and I suggest making speed of animations/frame amount just a little higher, and they would be 100% perfect