Topic: LEGO The Last Halloween

Directory Link

LEGO The Last Halloween

Watch it on Youtube!

A guy gets unexpected and scary guests on Halloween.

Re: LEGO The Last Halloween

While I'm not a big fan on clay blood (and that amount of any blood in a brickfilm mini/tongue ), I was still impressed by this!  I think you could stand to bump up your FPS to make it smoother, but really love the character movements. A lot of animators tend to have single motions (walk forward, turn head, raise arm), but you successfully combined them (in a way that a lot of people can't) to make smooth, flowing movements. Like I mentioned above, you could stand to bump up the FPS and that would make this look even nicer.

This is so good. I love everything about mini/bigsmile

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

While I'm not a big fan on clay blood (and that amount of any blood in a brickfilm mini/tongue ), I was still impressed by this!  I think you could stand to bump up your FPS to make it smoother

Thanks a lot for your comment! This was the very first brickfilm by me and my friend, and for the next video we have already decided to go with a higher FPS. The reason this short is so bloody is simply because we got a little excited working with clay and couldn't help ourselves but turn into a real massacre. However, our friends were a bit worried about the amount of blood, so we are trying not to use it that often:)