Topic: Lego Stopmotion - Monster Mash Music Video (Halloween Special)

Directory Link

Lego Stopmotion - Monster Mash Music Video (Halloween Special)

Lego Stopmotion - Monster Mash Music Video (Halloween Special)

Greetings friends! Happy Halloween! Feel free to share this with your friend and family! Took me along time to make it.
Subscribe, like and comment! That would help me out alot. Thanks you for watching.

/GSP

Re: Lego Stopmotion - Monster Mash Music Video (Halloween Special)

Well done. The visual effects were really cool, but there perhaps wasn't as much movements as I had expected. I feel as though all the movements were just the arms and sometimes the body. However, that aside, I think it is a really brilliant film, and you did a good Job at depicting what he described in the song mini/smile All in all, this was a great and very enjoyable film.

Great job, GlowingSkull! Quite a catchy song, I had heard of it before, but never actually heard it, now it's stuck in my head! The mummy singers were hilarious, wither their hairdos and all, probably my favorite part. I too thought there would be some more movement and dancing, but I like it just the same. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from your in the future!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thank you guys! mini/smile

Yeah I know that there was a lack of movement in some scenes. However, the song itself is going in a very fast pace. There's a lot happening in a very short amount of time. Some of the things he sings about is around 2-3 second, because of that, sometimes it was hard doing to much movement because it would be impossible for the eye to understand what was going on. But yeah, stuff is only going to get better. That's what i can guarantee you, this is just the beginning.

/GSP

Nice job glowing skull! I thought is was pretty funny! mini/lol

Great video, GlowingSkull!

Thaanks! mini/bigsmile

100 views on youtube, thanks guys! mini/smile
Let's aim for 200! mini/yes

Just watched it again a year after this was made. Thanks for making such a great film! mini/bigsmile