Topic: Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens official trailer

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens official trailer

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens trailer (official)

This is my adaptation of the awsome new Star Was The Force Awakens movie.
Comments are always welcome. Like my movie or dislike and let me know why! Keep in my mind I am still learning and I want to learn more and improve myself.

Re: Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens official trailer

Really good! it's so cool to see the star wars VII trailers in Lego!:D

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

I liked some of the shots, but others were rather messy. Your green-screening was rough, and the morph effect you use to smooth the animation was really distracting. I think you could improve by dropping the effects and practicing your animation by itself. The trailer could have been better if you had built the entire thing out of LEGO, instead of just overlaying certain LEGO objects onto the original trailer.

With that being said, I congratulate you on at least trying, as well as wanting to improve. Even though there were many things I particularly did not like about the technical aspects of the film, I did like the concept. I look forward to seeing you improving, I'm sure you'll get better. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Yes, I agree. Although some shots were just superbly amazing, there did seem to be quite a few technical errors. For one thing, you need to work on the green screen (I appreciate, though, how difficult it is to work with green screen) and, as Rioforce said, you should try focusing more on improving the animation. All of that aside, the fact that you could make a film like this so soon after the trailer's release is pretty, well, awesome, I suppose I might say. Don't forget that although many other Brickfilmers will probably also remake the trailer, you were the first one ever to do so. Well done. In all, I really think you did a swell job. Keep up the good work,
William mini/wink