Topic: lego captain america

Directory Link

lego captain america

youtube

Lego captain america
sorry if theres no sound in the video i did not have any sounds really when the video was made and i only got the sounds at the last second.

WhateverStudios

Re: lego captain america

The animation in this video was a little slow.  I'd recommend increasing your frame rate.  Also some shots were very blurry and out of focus.  However, it was pretty entertaining.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Like Brick Block said, increase your frame rate. It looked like a slide show instead of animation. Just keep practising! mini/smile

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Aside from a low fps, there was also some set bump, particularly at the beginning where the set seems to bounce up and down.

It would also really have benefitted from sound. I know you were probably eager to upload your animation, as we all are at the end of a project, but holding back a little until you could add some sound would have helped your brickfilm no end. At the moment, the lack of sound for no stylistic reason makes it feel somewhat like a test.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

There is only one sound effect in the whole film, and it's very loud. I put my headphones on full blast, because I thought it seemed quiet. When the only sound effect came on, a gun shot, I almost had a heart-attack!