Topic: LEGO Staring Contest

Directory Link

LEGO Staring Contest

Link Name

It's been a while since I last did any animation, so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things by making this quick, and rather strange short.
As ever, any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Re: LEGO Staring Contest

Your animation is smooth, and the clock ticking effect was nice. My only real criticism is with some of the digital camera movement; while I don't have a problem with digital camera movement in itself (though I can understand why some brickfilmers do) there were a couple of shots where the digital zoom cut off part of the characters when they were at the edges of the frame.

Note: accidentally clicked 3 bricks when trying to click on your profile, I would have given this 4, becuase of the quality of the animation. Sorry for my clumsiness.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: LEGO Staring Contest

Thanks very much for your feedback! I always appreciate constructive criticism. I'll do my best to improve on the camera movements in future animations.

Okay, that's fine. Don't worry about it!