Topic: Dispatched

Directory Link

Dispatched

Warning: contains absurdly happy people

A dispatcher is dispatched to dispatch. Featuring insanely happy people.

Re: Dispatched

That was good, but you had too much light flicker and the camera was too shaky, but I liked it.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Pretty good. There are light flickers, but there's a bigger problem that would have already noticed, the background is too reflective. It's like a mirror, you can see what's behind the camera and it's moving a lot. Having a not-so-reflective wall could be helpful.
Apart from that, everything looks fine!
Keep up the good stuff!

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

I like your approach to story telling. Also, I couldn't help but notice a possible influence from The Magic Portal.

Overall, your animation shows real potential. You have captured some lively and fun movements; particularly with the walk cycles and gun firing animation. However, the car animation could use some work; it may be helpful to move the LEGO vehicles in larger increments in order to create the illusion of fast movements.

As Kd2000 and brickorbrack have already pointed out, there is a lot of noticeable light flicker. Regardless of what type of camera you are using, the issue of light flicker can resolved by turning all of your camera settings to manuel. Also, you could try diffusing your lights with paper. In order to solve the dilemma of reflections, try positioning yourself at an angle in relation to the set, when talking a frame, rather than facing the set straight-on.

Thanks the comments and tips! I'll try diffusing my lights with paper, though I don't think my current camera has a manual setting. And yes, the magic portal is one of my favorite animations...