Topic: Summer Holidays

Directory Link

Summer Holidays

YouTube

Summer holidays. Two characters. Everyone wants to relax, unfortunately something happens to you both. The holiday is ruined ??? all my movies are at 24FPS, thanks for watching:-)

Re: Summer Holidays

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

I liked how you animated the waves on the ocean, as that can be rather hard to do.

The animation here is pretty decent, although many of the movements are just a tad too slow.  Perhaps try taking a few less frames around the middle of the movement.  Overall I liked the film, though!

thank you so much for watching. this movie is "dirty", because I was still learning. I had not the LED lights, I had not yet mastered the movements at 24 FPS. overall it's funny, but one of the mistakes I made was to not make dynamic history. is the ocean is designed to be non-linear, thanks for the appreciation and thanks for the advice

Last edited by Manuel Muttarini (April 19, 2015 (01:26am))

24 FPS is more common in professional animations, and not in brickfilms. 12 and 15 are more commonly used in brickfilms but that's not always the case (fatto).
It's pretty good and there is nothing very bad about it. As Squid said, the movements are slow. Don't worry, I used to have slow animations and it took a while for me to improve. My tip is, not everything needs to be slow to be smooth, sometimes it needs speed.
There are some helpful videos on YouTube that you can watch to learn about accelerating and decelrating animation: https://youtu.be/TZq2YPGskmI and https://youtu.be/-uIQpReF1Nc .

I see a lot of potential in your videos, keep making more brickfilms.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Thanks, your advice is very professional and helpful. StopMotion since I always use 24 FPS, but I think your thoughts are right. this movie was "old" if you feel like watching "Friday the 13th". some techniques have improved. thanks for the advice and the nice words, thanks to Heart:)