Topic: The appointment

Directory Link

The appointment

Film on Youtube

In autumn 2013 we founded at our school a team for the production of brickfilms. This is our first result. The students developed the idea. They are between 10 and 14 years old.
We shot the movie with 8fps. The final editing was made with the MovieMaker from Windows - which was quite annoying.
Enjoy the film and please leave some comments!

Re: The appointment

Congratulations on your team for making a brickfilm!

The film was nice, I like the plot, even though it was simple, it was still nice. Good job on the film. I like the ending too. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

The Appointment is fun, lighthearted brickfilm. Excellent work!

One aspect of the film that is executed extremely well is the cinematography. Particularly, the shot from the sewer, adds a unique premise to the film. The use on non-LEGO elements are integrated, cleverly, into the film. I really like the cotton balls as the clouds, the hand-drawn clocks, and the traffic signals.

Unfortunately, I do not speak German, but that did not dissuade me from enjoying the film in the slightest. Overall, the story is quite humorous and I laughed out loud several times. For example, the scene of the man being swept off the desk and tucked into his bed by the hand.

Great work! I am very impressed with this film!

I really enjoyed this and the creativity blew me away. Before viewing I read your description and the 8fps part had me expecting to be disappointed. I suppose that was a decision based on time management, but regardless, everything looked surprisingly smooth and I was instead pleasantly impressed.

I'm looking forward to more films! Alles Gute mini/smile

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage