Topic: Lego Batman Part I

Directory Link

Lego Batman Part I

Lego Batman Part 1

A normal day for the Dark Knight, He heads to Gotham City and commissioner Gordon is waiting to help him capture Bane

Re: Lego Batman Part I

That was awesome!  You could work on your animation a little more.  I would advice moving the minifigures more softly.  When you move them to much, then the film looks choppy, and that's not a good thing.  Also lighting could be better.  When it changed from one clip to another, the lighting would change.  I'm sure you'll get better if you keep working on it!

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

Re: Lego Batman Part I

Lego Batman Part I shows great potential. Nice work, Hussein157!

I like incorporation of the comic book titles at the beginning of the film. It adds a unique and refreshingly different element to the short that is not otherwise present in most Batman related brickfilms.

Your animation could use a bit of touching up, however. For example, instead of sliding the minifigure along to get it from point a to point b, you might want to experiment with animating a basic walk cycle. Forum member Nathan Wells articulates the basics of creating a walk using a LEGO minifigure in this video. Animating walk cycles can be very challenging, as can animating anything, really. All that's required is practice.

Keep up the good work!