Topic: SHIELD Declassified: Mockingbird

Directory Link

SHIELD Declassified: Mockingbird

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8664/16253394832_da56986008_o.jpg

YouTube

File #001: Agent Barbara 'Bobbi' Morse, codename 'Mockingbird'.

Read more about Agent Morse at the MBU blog. One of the complaints when I uploaded the original Ultron Ascending: Part 1 was that some of the characters I had brought over from the comics weren't familiar, so I decided to clear up Mockingbird's backstory before Invasion. Part of me also wanted to do a Marvel video that didn't revolve around an action sequence (though there is a 'fight' in an insert cut, but as you'll see, it doesn't really count and certainly isn't the focus of the video).

Filmed this in a massive hurry back in November and finally got around to editing it together. It's not that great, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce one of my favourite Avengers into the Marvel Brickfilm Universe before she appears in Avengers Tower: Invasion, which I hope to release sometime in March. There are a number of things that annoy me about how this video turned out - set bump and light flicker predominantly, but I was still adapting to the carpet in my uni accomodation. I've got the worst of it sorted out, but obviously too late for this video that was (in the grand scheme of all my projects) not worth going back to reshoot. I also tried just recording Mockingbird's lines on my iPhone (Kosi, the voice of Mockingbird, is one of my flatmates) but next time I'm definitely going to borrow a mic. The quality just isn't up to par, especially when set against other characters recorded in regular quality.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: SHIELD Declassified: Mockingbird

Not bad! This is a pretty ambitious series you guys are doing, I look forward to seeing more!

Re: SHIELD Declassified: Mockingbird

I liked it. The lighting was nice, it gave a good, dramatic feel to the video. The set design was nice. The voice acting and story was good, it kept me intrigued as to what happens next. The only issue was the minifigs jittered every now and then due to accidental bumps. Nothing a little practice can't fix mini/smile